Cedar Valley Cyclists (CVC) is a non-profit, bicycling organization located in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa. The mission of CVC is to promote safe, social, and inclusive bicycling activities for people of all ages and abilities. As part of this mission, CVC:
- promotes bicycle safety
- supports local, state, and national bicycling and trails organizations
- advocates for increased support for cycling among the general public, government agencies, and elected officials
- hosts rides to support local charities
- assists with local cycling events
- and organizes a support charter for RAGBRAI.
Want to join? 1 year household membership is only $25.