2021 Cedar Valley Cyclists RAGBRAI Charter Registration
- PLAN A $450.00 per person. This includes RAGBRAI pass, round-trip bus charter and baggage hauling all week. Depart from Waterloo on July 24, 2021. Return July 31, 2021.
- PLAN B $355.00 per person. This includes RAGBRAI pass and baggage hauling all week
- PLAN C $255.00 per person. This includes round trip bus charter and baggage hauling all week. Depart from Waterloo on July July 24, 2021. Return July 31, 2021.
- PLAN D $160.00 per person. This only includes baggage hauling all week.
- Daily Options
- Day Passes: $35/day
- Daily Baggage Hauling: $25/day
- Charter Bus Only Options
- $95 – Both ways – From Waterloo to Start and return from End to Waterloo
- $50 – One way – from Waterloo to Start or from End to Waterloo
- All CVC Charter participants must be registered with RAGBRAI for each day of participation, either through CVC, RideCVC, or as individuals.
- All minors must also print and sign the RAGBRAI AGREEMENT, WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Steps to register
- You must be a member of Cedar Valley Cyclists to join our charter.
- You must register on the RAGBRAI website.
- You must fill out the CVC Charter application.
- You must pay online through PayPal or mail your check or money order, membership information (brand new member only), and CVC Charter e-mail invoice.
Make checks payable to Cedar Valley Cyclists and mail to:
Cedar Valley Cyclists
PO BOX 2463
Waterloo, IA 50704
- If you choose any of our charter options that include the RAGBRAI pass (Plan A, C or Day Passes), you must go to the RAGBRAI Registration page and sign up with our group. Be sure to use either one of the following 2 groups: Cedar Valley Cyclists for the in state/active members or RideCVC for the out of state/not-active members.
- Please note that if you are an active member of our club, meaning you participate in at least 3 events, you qualify to register with our Cedar Valley Cyclists group.
- If you want a RAGBRAI Jersey and/or Souvenir Pack, be sure to register for them on both the RAGBRAI website and also on the CVC charter application form. This will not be a duplication of your order but is necessary for proper ordering and accounting.
- Each person that will be participating in RAGBRAI will need to have both a RAGBRAI and a CVC registration.
- You may send in applications for a group together. Each minor MUST send in a signed RAGBRAI AGREEMENT AND WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
- In case you have a serious illness/injury while you are on RAGBRAI we may need to know who to contact for you. If your first contact is on RAGBRAI, please list a second contact in case we have problems finding them.
- Occasionally we have important messages to pass along to riders in our group. If we know whom you are likely to be riding with or camping near, it can help us find you quicker.
- It takes a group effort to put CVC’s RAGBRAI charter together. There are many things that you can do to help: loading the bags and bikes at the start and end of the week, helping set up and take down the canopy, keeping the coolers stocked with beverages, loading and unloading the chairs, coolers, and shower stalls, keeping our camping areas clean, etc. Please indicate on the application what you would be interested in helping with.
- PLEASE NOTE: FOLLOWING THESE DIRECTIONS WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST FOLLOW DEADLINES AND MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- DO NOT attempt to apply for WRISTBANDS after March 1 unless you have approval from Roger.
- Payment for RAGBRAI registration is due within 10 days of registering, unless prior arrangements were made.
- Payment for CHARTER services only (no WRISTBAND) must be received before May 1 unless approved in advance.
- Your registration will be cancelled if you have not made payment according to the above deadlines or arranged an approved payment plan.
- Payments by check are payable to: CEDAR VALLEY CYCLISTS, P.O. Box 2463, Waterloo, IA 50704-2463
- If you need to cancel your RAGBRAI plans, please contact Roger or Angie. After May 1, repurchase is dependent on reselling the package to another participant and a refund is NOT guaranteed. There is a $35.00 per person REPURCHASE FEE thru May 1, $45.00 per person from May 1 through June 30, and $55.00 starting July 1. These fees help recover the costs and efforts associated with reselling your pass.
If you have any questions please contact:
Roger White at RAGBRAI@CedarValleyCyclists.org or 319-240-8279
Make checks payable to Cedar Valley Cyclists.
Cedar Valley Cyclists
P.O. Box 2463
Waterloo, IA 50704